Tips to get healthy hair everyday 2019
It is undeniable of the importance of human hair to appearance and health. A healthy hair doesn’t only play the role as a shield of our head, but also has a great effect on good-looking appearance of everybody, especially women. A hair also could reflect your health, if you have good health, your hair will be shining and strong naturally, grow fast and decrease breakage, otherwise, it’s matte, dry and tangle. Many researchers believe that we need take care of hair health like other organs of our body. Before coming to hair salon to get a hair extension, taking care of real hair should be the first action we need to take. However, hectic lifestyle nowadays don’t allow us to follow strict and complicated hair treatment, how could we get a healthy hair? In this discussion today, we only study on tips to get healthy hair everyday to help you achieve a healthy hair.
Like any other organs of our body, hair has its own degradation rate depending on our overall health, environment, hair care routine. Hence there are some tips to get healthy hair everyday that could be helpful for you.
- Wash your hair in the right way
The first and foremost step of hair care routine is always keeping your hair clean. Your hair has to expose to many dirty things nowadays like dust, dead skin or bacteria, mold in the atmosphere and these things hurdle the process of absorbing hair nutrition if you don’t get rid all of it. The most irritating problem of all homemade hair treatment is there’s no improvement of your hair health, but actually the main culprit of this problem is your washing hair routine.
Some people make mistake of washing hair frequently to get a healthy hair. The polluted environment nowadays make us obsessed with keep everything clean but your hair doesn’t work in that way. For example, have you ever experienced a situation that the more you wash your hair, the more oily your hair is? If you are in this situation, the culprit could be your washing hair routine. Washing hair too much cause oil loss in surface of hair color trend, so your body produce more and more oil to make up the loss. Hair washing is every 2 or 3 times per week which is proper rate to let your body adjust the suitable oil amount naturally.
Choosing the right shampoo to wash is also important. Have you ever questioned about ingredients of chemicals in your shampoo? Is it safe enough? Basically, you should choose the right shampoo for your scalp types. For oily scalp, you should choose brand that volumizing, strengthening, or balancing. Trying daily clarifying shampoo if you are super oily scalp. After shampooing, avoid working your conditioner into your scalp. Rather, concentrate on the mid-shaft and ends of your hair. Rinse well. For dry scalp which is flaky and itchy, looking for shampoo labels that promote moisture, hydration, smoothing, these product promote moisture to your dry scalp.
You should wash your hair in warm water, not hot water. Some people wash the hair in temperature for bathing body, it’s too hot for hair. Decreasing the temperature to hair wash less than bathing is better.
- Scalp care
To achieve the fully healthy hair, you should take care of your scalp carefully. Here are some tips to take care of scalp:
- Exfoliate the scalp. Don’t forget to do this to promote skin cell turnover process. Like other skin area on your body, your scalp need help to exfoliate, hair scrub is necessary to remove dead skin on your scalp.
- Massage. Under your scalp is complicated blood vessel network, massaging scalp helps promote oxygen carrying and nutrition to tissue and help your hair more healthy, grow and replacement faster.
- Don’t use hair conditioner for your scalp. Hair conditioners work best under 1 inch from the scalp, if you apply hair conditioner on the scalp, pore stuck is promoted and cause many severe issues like breakage, baby hair couldn’t grow.
- Avoid blow dry. If you are in dry scalp, blow-dry just make your situation severer. Trying to get rid of excess water by clean towels or air dry your hair.
Hair care routine is an indispensable part in the way to healthy and voluminous hair. Besides some basic hair care routine, there’re some haircare updated 2019:
- Don’t dying or styling frequently. Some celebrities changes hair style and hair colour so many times and most of them inspire us very much but we shouldn’t follow. Dying or styling too much cause the severest damage for your hair like breakage, dry fibers because the cuticle is damaged. If you want a new hair but don’t want to damage your human hair, go for hair extension
- Avoid hot styling tool. Hot styling is popular due to the quick effect but also cause dry and break the cuticle. Cool styling by braid or rubber/ clothing band and leave overnight are alternative choice.
- UV shield. As other organs, hair is very vulnerable to sunshine. Using UV spray when working outdoor is advisable because it is convenient and could hydrate your hair quickly.
3. Beneficial food for hair
Taking care of hair outside is not enough, your overall health improvement is also necessary to build a healthy hair. Here are some beneficial food you should add to your menu now to nourish your hair.
- Biotin. Biotin is the most important substance for hair and nail. Biotin is water-soluble B vitamin. Adding whole grains, liver, egg yolk, soy flour and yeast which are B vitamin rich food is the cheapest way to achieve strong hair.
- Zinc and selenium. These 2 substance could reduce flaky and itchy scalp because it protects scalp. Fortified cereals and whole grains, oysters, beef and eggs are some great source of Zinc and selenium.
- Protein. Some hair loss,hair breakage are caused by protein-cut-down diet, but as your clip in hair extensions is made from protein, this substance is crucial for hair to develop. Choose chicken, turkey, fish, dairy products and eggs as excellent sources of protein along with vegetarian sources such as legumes and nuts.
These above are some Tips get healthy hair everyday updated 2019! If you want a hair extension when you are in hair treatment, check Whatsapp +84936164010 or fanpage OSCAR HAIR!