Some things to know when you have curly hair
To keep the curly hair beautiful and not messed up you need to spend more time taking care of it than other hair types. Then, this is some things to know when you have curly hair.
1- Use natural mask oil to hair care.
- Apple cider vinegar natural rinse:
- The acidity of apple cider vinegar closes and flattens out the hair cuticle, which makes you hair smoother and easier to detangle. Just mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of lavender oil in a mug of cool water and pour it over your hair after shampooing it. Leave it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Hair masks:
- Treating your curly hair to a hair mask once a week may seem like a chore to a few, especially when you are already oiling, washing, and conditioning your hair regularly. You could buy a hair mask from a drugstore (make sure to pick one that contains keratin) or DIY one at home (anything with eggs, bananas or yogurt works wonders.)
- Oil coconut:
- The use of coconut oil will keep your Vietnamese hair sticky and smooth silky hair next to it to reduce damage. After you shampoo your hair a little moisturizing you can rub a small amount of coconut oil on your hair and then let your hair dry naturally. Do not overuse it because this will sometimes make your hair look like it is dusty oil on your hair.
2- Styling Tools And Products For Curly Hair.
- Less is more: Be it a serum, gel, mousse, pomade or leave-in conditioner – try to use as less of the product as possible. Applying too much of any product will weigh your curls down and add buildup on your hair – which you definitely do not want.
- Satin pillowcase: Cotton pillowcases cause too much friction and can seriously mess up your curls and cause breakage. Satin pillowcases, on the other hand, are smooth and eliminate frizz from your hair.
- Use a wide toothed comb: Throw out your curly hair brush right away. Yes, I’m serious. Hair brushes do nothing but mess up your curls, rob them of their definition, and make them super frizzy. Use a wide toothed comb instead as it will eliminate all those problems, plus make your detangling process absolutely pain-free.
Above are five things to know when you have curly hair how to care your curly human hair extension. Do as what we suggest, we believe you could easily keep your hair extension healthy and beautiful.