How to use Hair Extensions Wefts
How to use Hair Extensions is the problem women need to know.
Attach hair wefts with clips.
- Measure the desired length of the wefts and cut. Note that you should stop the wefts at least ½ inch away from your hair line for coverage.
- Sew the clip in hair extensions on each side of the weft. If you are dealing with a very long weft you can attach an extra clip at the center.
How to remove clipped hair wefts:
- Part your hair to expose the top of the first clip extension for removal. It’s best to start with the clips at the top of your head, and then work your way down.
- Place your thumbs on both sides on the top of the clip and place your index fingers on both sides underneath where your thumbs are
- Press your thumbs down while applying pressure outward with your index fingers. The clip will snap open. You’ll want to open all of the clips before removing the extensions for that section
- Lift the opened clips up and away from your hair. Be gentle so you don’t pull any of your natural hairs out in the process.
- Repeat the same process for each section of hair with clip extensions
Attach hair wefts with micro rings.
- Part your hair and place a micro ring onto the hook.
- Attach the weft below the part
- Take a section of the weft and of your own hair and thread them through the micro ri
- Pinch the micro ring
How to remove micro ring hair extensions:
You can remove them by yourself. Just remember not to pull if the ring has not released properly. Also, don’t be scared if you lose a bit of hair too. It’s just what has shed whilst you have had your micro rings in.
3. Attach hair wefts with glue
- Make a section in your hair where you want to attach your weft.
- Cut a hair weft section to the desired leny
- Apply glue to the weft and to the hair under section
- Attach the weft by pressing it firmly against your scalp.
How to remove glued hair wefts.
- Using Oil to Removed Glued Hair Extensions
One way that you can get the glue bonds out of your hair is with oil. You can choose between almond, olive, or baby oil. After letting the oil sit on the extension for at least 15 minutes, you should be able to comb the loosened bond out of your hair. If it does not work out, you can repeat the process for as many times as necessary.
- Using Dish Soap
Dish soap is another effective means of removing glue bonds from your hair. Start by taking the dish soap and rubbing it around the glue. To start seeing the results of this method, you will have to let the soap sit for an hour or two. After that has been dealt with, you can start removing the bonds. In order to deal with the remaining soap, just wash your hair out
- Hair Conditioner
Conditioner is a great multi-use hair product. You have to start with wet hair. After this first rinse, you need to place a generous amount of conditioner onto your hair and then let it sit under a towel for about 20 minutes. From there, you simply rinse the conditioner out and gently comb the remaining glue out of your hair. If it does not come out the first time, then simply repeat the process as many times as necessary.
- Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is also an excellent choice. Much like with the three previous methods mentioned, you use peanut butter by first applying it to your glue adherents and then letting it sit for 15-30 minutes. Over time, the glue bonds should loosen and allow you pull them off without too much trouble. The key here is making sure that the peanut butter is given enough time to work.
Attach hair wefts by sewing a hair wefts onto a braid.
- Makes two horizontal sections in your hair, leaving a section of hair loose in between them.
- Braid this section and secure the braid using a rubber ban.
- Thread the curved needle.
- Sew the hair weft onto the braid.
How to remove sewed hair wefts:
- Use a small pair of scissors to carefully cut the threads attached to your hair.
- Repeat for each section.
- Then remove the rubber bands that hold together the braids and brush through
To buy more hair extensions of Oscar Hair, please contact Whatsapp +84936164010 or fanpage OSCAR HAIR for more information.