4 Ways Easy Hairstyles for Short or Medium Length Hair
Ways Easy Hairstyles for Short or Medium Length Hair which OSCAR HAIR show you.
1. Messy Bun
- This look is good idea. It takes 5 minutes but still look effortlessly put together.
- Before styling your hair, you leave a few pieces to frame the front of your face. This will help create a more effortless and messy look.
- After that, you gather the rest of your hair to the back of your head and create a low ponytail. You run your hands through the top of your remy hair to loosen everything up.This will also help to create more volume at the base of your ponytail, and on your third loop pull your hair through only half-way.
- Braided Updo
- Braided Updo look takes a bit more time to create, the end result is worth it. This style is suitable for someone who likes braids and updos, you should try this hairstyle.
- You split your virgin hair into two equal halves and braid each section into a dutch braid.
- You pull out sections of the braid a bit to loosen it up to create the illusion of a thicker braid. After styling to the way you like, you take one of the braids and wrap it around to the other side of your head. You flip the ends of your braid underneath the other braid, and secure in place with a few bobby pins.
- The last one, you repeat the same step with the other braid, and play around with the top of your single drawn hair and face framing pieces to complete the final look.
- Texturized Loose Curls
- You take a curling wand and loosely curl medium-sized chunks of hair. You should be sure to go back and forth between curling towards and away from your face to create a more dimensional look. You should leave about an inch of hair uncurled at the ends,curling tightens the frontal hair and gives the illusion of shorter hair
- You finish this style by spraying dry texturized spray throughout your curls to add more movement to your hair.
4, Twist Ponytail with Scarf
- If you want to own your hairstyle, a scarf is such a unique and beautiful accessory. It is suitable for this twist ponytail look.
- The first one, you leave face framing pieces aside for a more chic look.
- Next, you gather the hair to the back of your head and create a low ponytail. You flip the ponytail through the middle section of your hair to create a twist effect. You go in and pull out the twist in order to loosen it up and create more volume in the area.
- You grab a scarf of your liking and wrap it from the bottom of your head and upwards and secure in a knot at the top of your head. You can hide the edge scarf pieces by simply tucking them in underneath the scarf. It is easy to make it, right?
You can see, we give you 4 ways to own hairstyles for short or medium length hair. We hope that Oscar hair always bring you many styles that help you become more beautiful and sexy person.