Pros and Cons of fusion hair extensions?
The hair extension could be divided into 2 product lines: cold fusion or hot fusion. Cold fusion is not involving heat such as I tip, sew-in hair extensions and hot fusion, as the name says, involves heat like U tip or V tip hair extension. Hot fusion hair extensions are also called U-tip, nail-tip, keratin bond, hot-fusion, pre-bonded extensions, use heat to melt the keratin to stick to natural hair. In this discussion today, we will look insight into pros and Cons of fusion hair extensions or in other words, the keratin bond hair extension.
- Pros of fusion hair extensions
For each types of hair extension, there are advantages and disadvantages for you to consider which is the best for your hair, your budget and your dream hairstyles. We will start with the advantages first.
- The keratin glue is perfectly safe for your scalp and natural hair. Interestingly the ingredients of your hair is actually 90% keratin, so using keratin is far safer as compared to usual glue.
- The application is invisible and bond perfectly. The bonds of fusion hair extension are transparent, thin yet strong to hold the hair strands and undetectable to untrained eyes. Since the keratin dries clear, you can’t really see where the extensions have been attached.Nowadays, many providers have been launched the fusion hair extension with the colour of the tip same with natural hair. Don’t worry about the colour differences of the bonds. Moreover, the modern U tip or V tip hair extension creates very thin and soft bonds, don’t worry if you unconsciously touch the bonds, they are still comfortable.
- With the right volume of extension, keratin hair extensions can be used on even very short hair. That’s not a lie! Many people believe that such bulky thing like fusion hair extension couldn’t apply on short hair but now everything changes! With little meticulous process, fusion hair extensions still work well with short hair and let the real hair move naturally.
- The most durable method because, with proper maintenance, the extensions can stay in for about 6 months. It’s true. The fusion hair extension with keratin glue could be held strongly on your hair than other types of hair extension. In comparison to tape in hair extension, fusion hair couldn’t replace but last longer/.
- Natural look and natural feelings. Unlike some of the other types of hair extensions, hot fusion hair extensions are attached to the client’s natural hair through “strand-by-strand method” by direct fusion. Technique allows for a fresher and natural looking hair appearance because the movement of hair strands are natural
- The hot fusion hair is the great versatile. This types is perfect for all hair styles, up-do’s, braids and wearing your hair down. You can also play with colour like ombre effect or play with any hair textures if you want. Moreover, these hair extensions are available in a wide range of length, colors and volume, such a convenience to wear it!
- Cheap price. Yes, of course. The hot fusion hair is easy to produce than other types of hair extension so they are in cheaper price. If you are searching for hair types that don’t cost you too much, fusion hair extensions of wholesale hair could serve you well.
- Cons of fusion hair
- Long application time. The application is time intensive and takes anything between 2- 4 hours. This could be hurdle for busy women, but if you can spend this amount of time for hot fusion hair extension, the result will never let you down.
- Hot fusion hair extensions are best suited to thick, coarse hair, because these kinds of hair could hide the bonds best. As said above, nowadays many modern fusion hair is in high quality which can support the straight hair. Making sure that you question the providers at this point.
- You cannot blow dry, apply iron or heat the bonds directly. This is considered as weakness of fusion hair. You should pay attention to the bonds anytime you blow dry or apply any hair hot tools, that could be inconvenient at first time but you will get familiar soon.
- You cannot swim with fusion hair extensions. It’s sad fact. When you swim, the roots of your hair will be twisted strongly but your hair strands is tied in the bonds, they couldn’t free the twist as usual. Therefore, swimming with fusion hair extension could damage the roots of your hair.
- Could be damaged if you washing your hair too long. There are some high quality water resistance keratin glue but most of the keratin bonds shouldn’t be sunk in water too long. Water with hair conditioner will weaken the bonds and make it fall out gradually. Hence, after washing your hair, you should dry your hair as soon as possible to avoid degradation with the bonds.
- Similarly, you shouldn’t apply oil or any oil-based serum on the bonds to hydrating your hair. Instead, hair spray could be good alternative, it is convenient and don’t harm the bonds.
- Definitely be replaced regardless of still good bonds. Because of the Vietnam hair growth, the bonds are far from your scalp gradually and become visible with thinner hair layers. In that case, you should go to hair salon for hairstylists could help you to replace the bonds only. There’s no hair wasted.
- Some customers complain about experiencing headache, discomfort or itchy scalp within a couple of days or weeks of application. This is not the fusion hair extensions’ fault! This uncomfortable could be caused by the hairstylists who lay the extension so close to your scalp and make your natural hair roots couldn’t move naturally. The headache could be resulted from pulling the bonds too much, you should braid your hair before going to bed and change your pillow into silk or satin materials.
All in all, pros and Cons of fusion hair extensions above hopefully help you in making the right decision in purchasing fusion hair extensions. If you want to own fusion hair extension now, please check Whatsapp +84936164010 or fanpage OSCAR HAIR!