Closure and things to know
As you know that geographical features, environment, life styles will affect to hair characteristic and Vietnamese hair is also one of them. Thick hair is big hair fiber, it is strong hair. This hair is often cut in Vietnam countryside and other areas and most popular of Vietnamese hair. We use Vietnamese hair to create a smooth and strong closure to bring a sense of comfort and feel like they are using their real hair.
What are Closures?
- Closures are a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair. They can be added to your sew in or a wig. Unlike tracks, it attaches to a Vietnamese lace closures base allowing it to have a scalp like a resemblance.
- The base consists of a piece of lace fabric with numerous single hair strands attached. They come in various sizes but usually come in a square or rectangular shaped piece usually about four by four.
How many types of closures?
- In Oscar hair we supply four main types depend on size of them
- First size is 4x 4(jnch)
- Second size is 4.5 x 5,5(inch)
- Third size is 13 x4(inch)
- Lace Closure Vs. Lace Frontal
- One of the big questions here is the difference between a lace closure and lace frontal. A lace closure once applied to the hair will have a set part that will mimic a scalp while a lace frontals part will usually have more versatility and mimics a natural hairline.
- Both come with their pros and cons for different people depending on your hair needs. Closures are used for sew-ins. Sometimes the lace on a closure can be a bit heavier than the lace base of a frontal.
- Because the goal of a lace frontal is to mimic a natural line frontals cover a larger area of the scalp usually from ear to ear. Closures cover a smaller area because the is to create a natural looking part. They are meant to be sewn in while frontals are usually glued down.
- It all depends on the look that you are going for and your lifestyle. It is really up to you. Like with all hairstyles it is essential to find out wha works best for you.
How To Install A Closure ?
- You can use a closure in both a sew in and a wig. When installing I highly recommend that you sew the closure tightly down to ensure security. Before applying any other hair to your sew in first sew in the closure. The same goes for when you are creating a wig with a closure. This will allow you an accurate amount of space to work with. This is very important because if done the other way around you may end up not having enough space to sew down your Closure Full Wig Curly hair . This will also ensure that the closure lays down flat.
- The next step is adding the remaining tracks to your wig or sew in. You can do this before or after customizing your sew in.
- Once you have sewn in your closure to your braids or your wig hair head, it is now time for customization. The first step in customizing your closure is cutting the lace. You can cut the lace straight off or cut it to fit your hairline.
- Now, this step is optional, but you can pluck the closure along the hairline or even along the part.
- Lastly, you may want to use a concealer or foundation to tint the lace to match your skin tone.
Hopefully my share will be useful for you, you should order the closure at Oscarhair.com.vn to experience the best feeling.