7 Things You Need to Know About Hair Extensions
Before getting hair extensions, choose a hair supplier. “Ask a ton of questions—if the company is trustworthy, they’ll be able to answer all of them. Our hair experts have broken down what you need to know about hair extensions.
1.What kind of extensions do you use?
- You want the answer to be 100% Vietnam human hair?
- Non-remy hair is collected from the floor of hair salons. Cuticle directions become mixed, causing tangling and matting. To disguise this the hair will go through an acid bath to completely strip the cuticle, similar to relaxing your hair about a dozen times
- Remy hair: each bundle remy hair are from 3-4 difference people mixed together, but all remy hair bundle are the same cuticle direction
- Virgin hair is hair from only one girl, cuticle aligned
Hair extensions are made in different ways
- Your Vietnam Hair extensions can be either human or synthetic. Using human hair is always preferred because it offers a more natural-looking result, and it allows the extensions to be treated as your own. Synthetic hair is a lower quality, and it may be more obvious that you have extensions in because the hair isn’t real. Human hair can be colored, curled, and straightened the way that synthetic hair cannot.
What is single drawn, double drawn and super double drawn hair?
They’re all our qualities and the difference among them is the amount of short hair mixed inside the bundles. Single drawn hair has thin end because the amount of short hair mixed inside is the most but super double drawn hair has very thick end almost same length. It’s the best quality we have.
There are different kinds of hair extensions
There are clip-ins, bonded extensions, sew-ins, weaves and tape-in extensions. So many options – we know! How are you supposed to know which is the right kind of your hair? Our Dear Clark hair extension experts will help you choose the best hair extensions based on your natural hair and the look you’re going for.
Make sure your extensions are installed correctly
- If your extensions aren’t installed or removed incorrectly, they can be really damaging to your hair. Extensions can be stressful on our hair follicles and can potentially result in hair loss if they’re not done correctly. When your extensions are installed and an extension feels like it’s straining a piece of your hair, tell your stylist so they can fix it immediately.
Consider if hair extensions are right for your lifestyle
You have to care for your hair extensions
– The key to keeping your extensions looking fabulous is keeping them untangled
- Hair extensions certainly aren’t for everyone. If you don’t usually set aside time for your hair every day then clip in hair extensions probably aren’t for you.
So they are things which you need to know about hair extensions? To buy Vietnam Hair of Oscar Hair, please contact us by Whatsapp +84936164010 of fanpage OSCAR HAIR.