How to care your Tape in Vietnamese Human Hair Extension
We have a variety of hair styles to help you with a variety of styles and a particular type of that is Tape in human hair extension. So, how to care your Tape in Vietnamese Human Hair Extension?
Choose the right product
- If you have loss hair regularly, the advice is not to use this type of hair because it will make your hair naturally worse. If you don’t know which type of hair extensions to choose, you can contact Oscarhair experts for best advice.
- Before applying straight tape hair extensions, it’s very important to thoroughly clean your hair and remove oil with a clarifying shampoo. Normally a portion of our hair can be used for 4 to 5 months but some customers indicate that they can keep more than that.
- We advise you not to hold your hair for too long because it will hurt your natural hair. When you have the need to remove the Vietnamese hair extension is better then you go to the hairdressers and the help of professional hairdressers.
- After removing your old hair, you can ask your hairdresser to apply a new hairstyle. We recommend that you wait 48 hours for shampoo and you can keep your hair longer.
- Brush your tape hair every day
- For hair extensions, combing your hair is an extremely important step . You should brush with a thin comb and gently brush to avoid scissors tilt the extension of the hair, you should apply this before shampooing.
- When you brush, hold the roots of your hair so that you don’t pull on the bonds. You also have to remember to never brush the extensions while they’re wet; you have to thoroughly dry them before brushing.
- Wash Your tape-in Extensions right way
- You should wash at least 2 times a week, when you wash your hair you should gently brush. Moreover, when you’re using conditioner, avoid conditioner on and around the tape hair because this will cause slipping.
- Don’t use products contain alcohol, ethanol, or oil, because they will damage your hair extensions and adhesive. Inconclusion , using too much Vietnam hair product will do no good to your hair and sometimes it will cause tangle and not smooth
- Avoid wetting adhesive tape-in
– After you have washed your hair well, you should keep it dry before sleep. You can use the dryer to dry them faster, but it is better to use moderate heat to avoid excessive heat to adversely affect the hair.
- Note when styling your hair
- When styling your hair you should use tools with low heat to prevent direct damage to your hair. In addition, the use of high heat will cause the time to use of the hair shortened and not maintain the smoothness as before.
Above are five tips on how to care your Oscar tape in human hair extension. Do as what we suggest, we believe you could easily keep your hair extension healthy and beautiful.