Do Your Curls Last Longer
People all love those beautiful, flawless, bouncy curls. But do you know how to process a beautiful, flawless, curly hair that lasts all day?
- Start in the Shower
The perfect curl starts from the shower.You should not use the conditioner when washing your hair, because this can sometimes make the remy hair too soft and slippery. This is lead to curls falling out faster. The key to curls that last longer is to have enough grit and texture to the hair to hold those curls in place.
- You don’t wash your hair before making curl it
We all love the feeling of fresh, clean hair, curls tend to hold better in dirtier hair. Because the natural oils from your scalp give the Vietnam human hair a grittier texture and natural hold without needing hair mousse. You should try using some dry shampoo at the roots that help soak up any extra oil.
- Prep your hair
It’s important for your hair to have the right texture to be able to hold a curl all day or night. Before beginning to curl your hair, you apply a thickening mousse to your hair. Hair mousse contains alcohol. So, it will remove some of the moisture from your hair, which further enhances the hair’s grit and hold.You use a generous amount of hair mousse filling up your whole palm, and work it through your cheap human wavy hair from roots to ends.
- You use the right hair products
- Heat protectant
This is the most important styling product you can use on your hair before heat styling. This is the number one way that most women damage their remy hair extensions . You can buy a heat protectant at any drug store or hair salon, or using certain hair oils as heat protectants.
- Hairspray help your curls
You apply styling products to your hair, which will help hold the curls in place longer. Depending on what works with your hair, you apply a tiny bit of mousse prior to drying your hair. Besides, you spray a bit of hairspray before, during and after curling.
- You don’t hold the hairspray too close to your hair as this will make your curls crunchy and heavy. You want to spray a light mist onto it and wait a few moments for it to dry prior to applying heat.
5.You invest in good hot hair tools
- Only when you switch to better quality, high-end hot tools, you will realize that the problem is the curling iron!
- Using High-end curling irons and curling wands are usually coated with tourmaline or ceramic, which are materials proven to cause less damage to your hair than straight metal.You invest in high-quality hot tools is an investment in your hair’s health and beauty
- You should set your tools at 300F to achieve the optimal curl. If you are curling your hair extensions, you must be sure to use a lower heat setting of 250 F.
See more: Simple hairstyles for long hair
Use the right barrel size
Barrel size is very important because the tightness of your curls goes hand in hand with how they will wear and fall throughout the day or night. Depending on your hair type, you try using a smaller barrel size that you normally would like 1″ or 1.5″, and see what difference it can make.