3 Tip for choose The Best Hair Extension
Hair extension make ladies to increase the length and volume of their hair. Make sure that you have some tips for choosing the best hair extensions, so that you don’t buy low quality hair.
1.The difference between human hair and synthetic hair.
- Before you order hair extensions from the wholesale hair extensions manufacturers, Human hair and synthetic hair have so much different and today, OSCAR HAIR will talking about them.
- Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
- Synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference, texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human u tips hair extension if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
- However, what synthetic hair offers in ease, it lacks in versatility. It cannot be styled to look many different ways like its human hair counterparts. Only special Heat Friendly synthetic hair is heat styleable to change the curl pattern. Keep in mind, even the heat friendly fiber can be difficult to style as synthetic fiber is more resistant to change. Synthetic super double drawn hair is also less durable than human hair. With proper care you can expect synthetic hair wigs and hairpieces to last about 4-6 months – heat friendly synthetic hair 2- 3 months.
2.Choosing the right hair color for your skin tone
- Have you ever tried out a hair color and found it completely didn’t suit you after the stylist was done? The reason may lie in your skin. Beyond the basic choices of brown, blonde, red, or black, the infinite number of sub-colors and shades available can make picking a double drawn hair color from those tiny sample books next to impossible. If you like crazy or nontraditional colors, the choice becomes even harder. Just like choosing the right clothing colors, your hair color can drastically affect your looks and make your skin tone look vibrant or dull.
3.Choosing the right hairstyle for your hair texture and density
- To really ensure that you make the most of your hairstyle, you can’t ignore your hair texture and density. Choosing a hairstyle based on your hair type and texture will not only give you a hairdo that looks great, but will also make it easier to look after and style your hair